Jacob has litigated and tried numerous intellectual property actions in federal district courts throughout the country and litigated numerous inter partes review proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Section 337 Investigations at the U.S. International Trade Commission, and appeals at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Jacob also advises clients regarding protection and enforcement of their intellectual property. His clients comprise both emerging and Fortune 500 companies spanning various industries, including consumer electronics, automotive technologies, railroads, medical devices, financial technologies, cryptocurrencies, electrical fittings, pharmaceuticals, and Internet technologies. He holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Jacob joined the firm from the New York office of a large international firm, where he was a member of its nationally-recognized ITC practice.
- New York Metro Area Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," Intellectual Property, 2017-2022
- New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
J.D., Brooklyn Law School
B.A., Boston College, Computer Science
- North Carolina
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York