Our litigators have litigated matters all over the United States in technologies as diverse as semi-conductor manufacturing, food processing, telecommunications, internet applications, computer software, business methods and consumer products. We have experience not only in various federal and state trial courts, but also with the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the International Trade Commission, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the Copyright Office Board of Review, the National Arbitration Forum and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
While trials are often necessary, our litigators have also had success in resolving disputes to save the client the cost and disruption of proceeding to trial. As part of creatively searching for a resolution to our clients' IP disputes, we thoroughly investigate the possibility of insurance, indemnification and other risk spreading alternatives that are appropriate from a business perspective.
IP litigation is rarely just about IP. Counterclaims and crossclaims can compel our clients to prosecute or defend antitrust, unfair trade practices, breach of contract, misappropriation claims, and more. With over 50 litigators, cutting edge litigation technology, and the capability to litigate the small disputes and the bet the company case, we provide our clients with all of the support they need to protect their business and their IP.
- Moore & Van Allen Receives Multiple National and Metropolitan Rankings from 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers ‘Best Law Firms’11.2022
- Best Lawyers 2023 Recognizes 104 Moore & Van Allen Attorneys - Eleven firm attorneys named ‘Lawyer of the Year’08.2022
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 96 Moore & Van Allen attorneys - Eight attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”08.2021
- Super Lawyers, 01.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Super Lawyers, 01.2020
- U.S. News & World Report, 11.2019
- Best Lawyers, 08.2019
- Moore & Van Allen recognized by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers with top-tier ‘Best Law Firms’ rankings11.2018
- Super Lawyers, 01.2018