Our trademark and copyright group provides a full range of trademark services which include brand counseling and trademark strategy, trademark searches and registrability opinions, trademark prosecution, policing of marks, oppositions and cancellations of competing marks, and due diligence. Our group also provides complete copyright services, including counseling, registration, licensing, and due diligence.
In addition, we maintain a sophisticated trademark management system that tracks prosecution and maintenance deadlines, currently managing more than 4,000 registered domestic and foreign marks on behalf of our clients with nearly 1,000 pending domestic and foreign applications. We also make use of highly rated independent screening, and search and investigative resources, where appropriate.
- Moore & Van Allen Receives Multiple National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2024 Edition of Best Law Firms®11.2023
- Twenty-Eight Moore & Van Allen Attorneys Named to 2023 North Carolina Super Lawyers or Rising Stars Lists01.2023
- Moore & Van Allen Receives Multiple National and Metropolitan Rankings from 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers ‘Best Law Firms’11.2022
- Best Lawyers 2023 Recognizes 104 Moore & Van Allen Attorneys - Eleven firm attorneys named ‘Lawyer of the Year’08.2022
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 96 Moore & Van Allen attorneys - Eight attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”08.2021
- WTR 1000, 02.2021
- Business North Carolina, 01.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Chambers & Partners, 04.2020
- Managing IP, 05.2019
- WTR 1000, 02.2019
- Anup Iyer’s article published by Law360: Future Paths For AI Inventorship After Justices' Thaler Denial09.2023
- Anup Iyer’s article published by Bloomberg Law: How to Get Around the AI Trust Paradox in Legal Practice08.2023
- Anup Iyer and Nick Russell’s article published by Westlaw: Drafting patent claims for AI-based inventions: navigating eligibility and precision08.2023