Karin McGinnis and Jonathan Prytherch interviewed for Citywire article
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Co-head of Privacy & Data Security Member Karin McGinnis and Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Counsel Jonathan Prytherch were interviewed for the Citywire article titled, “How advisors should prepare for new cybersecurity rules” which was published on August 18.
The proposal ‘provides a very detailed roadmap for what sort of compliance needs to happen, and the SEC is really laying out what its expectations are,’ Karin McGinnis, co-head of privacy and data security at the law firm Moore & Van Allen, told Citywire.
To view the complete article, please click here.
- Business Court Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Employee Leave and Accommodations
- Employment & Labor
- Employment Agreements
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Privacy & Data Security
- Terminations & Reductions in Force
- Transportation, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment