Tiffany Payne quoted in Law360 article; Mob Mentality: DOJ Wields RICO With Mixed Results
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Counsel Tiffany Payne was quoted in the Law360 article, “Mob Mentality: DOJ Wields RICO With Mixed Results” which was published on February 17.
"There are checks and balances on the other side that will serve to potentially limit the use of RICO," said Tiffany Payne, white collar defense counsel at Moore & Van Allen. "We shouldn't necessarily expect to see RICO charges pop up every time there's a high-profile white collar case."
To view the complete article, please click here.
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Criminal Defense - Trial and Appellate
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- Swaps, Derivatives & Structured Products
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense