Tiffany’s investigations practice includes representation of individuals, financial institutions (including registered broker-dealers and investment advisers), accounting firms, self-regulatory organizations, and publicly traded companies in inquiries brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and state attorneys general concerning a variety of matters, such as anti-money laundering, insider trading, accounting independence and standards, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and state and federal securities laws and regulations. Tiffany has also managed and coordinated internal reviews and provided regulatory advice to clients seeking to manage their potential exposures.
Tiffany also has experience assisting clients in a range of commercial disputes in federal and state courts, including matters involving federal securities laws, the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Practices Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, state and federal unfair and deceptive acts and practices laws, state consumer lending laws, breach of contract, business torts, and fraud.
Outside of her white collar and financial services-related practice, Tiffany is committed to pro bono work relating to reproductive rights, criminal justice reform, and immigration. Tiffany has drafted amicus briefs in state and federal courts on these topics and has represented clients in petitioning for asylum.
Prior to joining the firm, Tiffany was a Counsel in the New York and Washington, D.C. offices of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP and an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Goodwin Procter LLP.
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Criminal Defense - Trial and Appellate
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- Swaps, Derivatives & Structured Products
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense
J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2008
B.S., University of Virginia, 2005
- South Carolina, 2021
- North Carolina, 2021
- USDC, District of South Carolina, 2022
- USDC Western District of North Carolina, 2022
- USDC District of Columbia, 2011
- USCA Ninth Circuit, 2010
- District of Columbia, 2009
- New York, 2009