Joseph has experience litigating antitrust claims, contractual disputes, business torts, director and officer liability, and class actions and has litigated cases in both state and federal courts across the country. He has experience working with a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, pharmaceutical companies, private equity funds, and individuals. Joseph has experience in all facets of trial court litigation. In addition to providing pre-litigation risk assessment, Joseph has drafted pleadings, discovery motions, dispositive motions, and pre- and post-trial briefs. Joseph also has argued in federal court, taken and defended individual and corporate depositions, mediated cases to resolution, and gone to trial in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Joseph was raised in Southern California and received his B.A. from Notre Dame in 2009 and his J.D. from the University of Michigan in 2017, where he served as the Managing Editor of Michigan Law Review. Prior to joining the firm, Joseph was a law clerk for Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster on the Delaware Court of Chancery and worked at a prominent Washington, D.C. law firm. Joseph also has experience in the education and supply chain sectors, as well as in reality television.
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2021
J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2017
B.A., University of Notre Dame, 2009
- North Carolina, 2021
- District of Columbia, 2018
- Maryland, 2017
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2022
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2021
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 2021
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 2021
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2020