Evan's experience includes advising investors, developers, lenders and major corporations on a variety of commercial estate transactions, ranging from the purchase or sale of real estate assets, real estate lending and borrowing, complex lease negotiations, condominium and planned community creation and management and the acquisition of real estate liens in distressed debt markets.
Evan serves as outside counsel to public and private companies, regularly advising senior management, asset managers, investment advisors and boards of directors on commercial real estate matters, corporate governance issues and related legal issues.
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2020-2021
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012-2019
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite, 2014-2017, 2019, 2020
- Business North Carolina's Legal Elite "Young Guns", 2013
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Business North Carolina, 01.2020
- Best Lawyers, 08.2019
- Super Lawyers, 01.2019
- Business North Carolina, 01.2019
- Super Lawyers, 01.2018
- Super Lawyers, 01.2017
B.S., Illinois Wesleyan University, 2002
J.D., Wake Forest University, 2005
- North Carolina, 2005