Lexi Narducci has experience in Moore & Van Allen’s Financial Services group, specializing in equipment finance. With her background on the transaction side of financial services, she frequently represents financial institutions in federal and state court.
Lexi has primarily focused on representing defendants in complex litigation matters, including antitrust matters, shareholder and corporate governance disputes, and equipment lease terminations. Additionally, she has worked on government and corporate investigations as well as regulatory response and compliance matters. She assists in reviewing agreements that may devolve into litigation or are otherwise terminated, such as lease agreements and franchise agreements.
Lexi received her B.A. from Piedmont College in Demorest, Georgia, magna cum laude, and her J.D. from Washington & Lee School of Law in Lexington, Virginia.
While at Washington & Lee, Lexi served as the symposium editor for the Journal of Civil Rights & Social Justice.
At Piedmont College, Lexi was the captain for her lacrosse team.
- Defending an individual indicted in a criminal antitrust case alleging price fixing and bid rigging
- Defending international financial institution in mass action alleging manipulation of global foreign exchange market
- Worked with a team of attorneys assisting an international financial company develop and implement responses to MRAs and COs from the OCC, FRB, and CFPB relating to risk management and governance
- Successfully negotiated on behalf of clients in numerous railcar purchase and sale agreements and lease termination agreements. Typically represented the seller/lessor in these transactions, but also has experience working with the purchase-side
- Represented major financial institution in aircraft deals on the loan-side of the transaction. Negotiated many loan and aircraft security agreements
Pro Bono Representative Experience
- Representing a pro bono client seeking relief under a 28 U.S.C. § 2241 petition in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. The Court recently granted the client en banc rehearing.
- Represents pro bono clients of the Safe Alliance, a domestic violence shelter in Charlotte, by assisting victims in securing protective orders and advocating for client rights and safety
- Partners with Legal Aid of North Carolina to provide in-need tenants in the Charlotte community with pro bono legal services to avoid homelessness and secure safe and stable housing
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2020-2022
- Committee Member, Safe Alliance Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
- Vice-Chair, Social Committee for the Fund Development Council, The Junior League of Charlotte
Collegiate Lacrosse Awards and Recognitions:
- NCAA Woman of the Year Nominee, 2016
- Capital One Academic All-District Team, 2015
- NCAA All Region Division III Second Team, West Region, 2013
- Alexis T. Narducci among Moore & Van Allen team who Secures Acquittal for Client in High-Profile Federal Criminal Antitrust Case07.2022
Blogs and Resources
- MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog, 02.08.2022
- MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog, 05.27.2021
- Co-chair, Bar Exam Committee, North Carolina Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2020-present
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Criminal Defense - Trial and Appellate
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Project & Equipment Finance
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- Transportation, Infrastructure & Logistics
J.D., Washington and Lee School of Law, 2019
B.A., Piedmont College, 2016
- North Carolina, 2019