MVA Environmental Attorneys co-author Westlaw article: Moving goalposts: U.S. Supreme Court narrows scope of federal protection for wetlands
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Environmental Associate Pierce Werner, Head of Environmental Mary Katherine Stukes and Member Peter McGrath co-author the article titled, “Moving goalposts: U.S. Supreme Court narrows scope of federal protection for wetlands,” published by Westlaw on August 10. In this article they break down the significance of the high court's May 25 Sackett opinion limiting the Clean Water Act's regulatory reach.
Please click here to view the complete article.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Economic Development & Incentives
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Project & Equipment Finance
- Transportation, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Zoning, Entitlement & Land Use