Josh represents financial institutions in the financing, construction, acquisition and sale of energy and infrastructure assets including solar, wind, coal and natural gas facilities.
Prior to joining the firm, Josh practiced in the Charlotte office of Hunton & Williams.
- Legal 500 US, Energy Transactions: Electric Power, 2023
- Best Lawyers in America, Energy Law and Project Finance Law "Ones to Watch," 2021-2023, Banking and Finance Law "Ones to Watch," 2023
- Joshua "Josh" John DeBottis among Moore & Van Allen Attorneys Recognized in the 2023 Legal 500 U.S. Guide06.2023
- Joshua "Josh" John DeBottis among 104 MVA attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers in America 2023, and eleven MVA attorneys named ‘Lawyer of the Year’08.2022
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 96 Moore & Van Allen attorneys - Eight attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”08.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
J.D., Columbia Law School, 2012, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
B.A., Duke University, 2009, J. Welch Harriss Scholar; Dean’s List
- North Carolina, 2016
- New York, 2013