Ed Ivey quoted in American Banker article: Libor ends next month. Some borrowers may be in for a nasty surprise.
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Head of Derivatives Ed Ivey was quoted in the American Banker article titled, “Libor ends next month. Some borrowers may be in for a nasty surprise,” which was published on June 1.
"Everyone is trying to get to the same end goal, because no one wants to deal with: What happens if we start charging you Prime?" said Edward Ivey, a lawyer at the firm Moore & Van Allen.
To view the complete article, click here.
- Asset-Based Lending
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Fund Finance
- Private Equity
- Project & Equipment Finance
- Public Finance & Tax-Exempt Lending
- Real Estate Finance
- Structured Finance & Securitizations
- Swaps, Derivatives & Structured Products
- Syndicated Lending