Relationship-building initiatives for the business community’s young and young at heart.
Recognizing the value of building and sharing a professional and personal network of contacts, Moore & Van Allen strives to foster opportunities in which upcoming MVA associates and members can grow their contact base. It was with this mindset that the MVA Young Professionals (YP) initiative was launched in the summer of 2011. The initiative, overseen by the firm’s internal Young Professionals Sub-Committee (YPSC), was established to provide networking and business development opportunities for MVA’s YPs and their colleagues through social and educational events, coaching, and a variety of ongoing communications.
The YPSC’s goal is to work together to connect MVA's young professionals and other young professionals within the Charlotte community. A formal mission statement can be found below.
The Young Professionals Sub-Committee’s mission is to provide networking and potential early business development relationships/opportunities for Moore & Van Allen’s young professionals through recurring social and educational events, and a variety of communication initiatives.
| Caitlin Horne |
- Beth Buckner, Taxation Member
- Craig Harasimowicz, Corporate Associate
- Caitlin Horne, Wealth and Estate Planning Member
- Katie McConnell, Financial Services Associate
- Lauren DeMille Nelson, Financial Services Associate
- Nader Raja, Litigation Member
- Cowden Rayburn, Corporate Associate
- Cole Richins, Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Member
- Frank Schall, Litigation Member
- Matt Van Hoy, Financial Services Associate
- Emmett Weindruch, Intellectual Property Member